We take the worry out of the production process. In our thirty years in business, we have developed expertise in all facets and formats of production. And in each case, that starts with defining your objectives and telling your story.
Whether you are promoting a product or service, seeking funding for a needy cause, or developing a legal presentation, you have a story to tell. Our team works with you to bring that story to the screen. We study and learn about your mission and then bring our sensitivity and understanding to the project. Elements of voice, moving pictures, graphics and music are carefully woven together to win over your target audience. And we’ll see your project through to its final presentation – whether it’s embedded in a website, posted to your youtube channel, duplicated on DVD or broadcast on television.
Our project experience includes long format television series, corporate training, sales and PR videos, day-in-the-life legal videos, promotional videos for non-profits, music videos, fashion and event coverage, medical videos, video news releases and feature documentaries.
- 2013: Three Telly Awards – Our Stories / Constellation Energy, Categories: Internet Programs, Non-Broadcast Productions, People’s Telly
- 2012: Four Telly Awards –Attainable Sustainables / MXenergyTV, Social Responsibility, Information, Editing
and People’s Choice
- James Beard Award for Lidia’s Italy, 2009
- Imagen Award for Palladium: When Mambo Was King, 2003
- Emmy Award – 1999- 2000 -2001 and 2002 for Martha Stewart Living
- Multiple Emmy Nominations for best Editing
- Connecticut Vision Award
- Peabody Nomination
- Cable Ace Nomination
- Marion Institute
- Fledgling Fund
- Athens Film and Video (Award)
- Baltimore Women’s Film Festival (Award)
- Kent Film Festival
- United Nations Film Festival (Award)
- Producers Guild of America